What is the best way to convert a Christian to Islam?
By: Mr. Ossama Abdallah
- I’d first prove to them that trinity is a man-made See Answering Trinity section where every single so-called “Trinitarian verse” in the Bible is refuted.
- Then, I’d prove to them that the Bible is corrupted and altered by the Church and
The Muslims must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! “`How can you say, “We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?’ (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)”
The Revised Standard Version makes even clearer: “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)”
In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!
See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.
The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.
- Then, I’d show them what parts of the Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth, and why?
- Then, I’d prove to them that Muhammad (PBUH) and the Religion of Islam were foretold in the
- Then, I’d concentrate on the Oneness of GOD Almighty and stress it out real good to them, because it is the only mean for Salvation — is to believe in GOD Almighty as the One True Living Undivided GOD and http://www.answering-christianity.com/islam.htm
- I’d then show them the place and status of Jesus, Jews, Christians and non-Muslims in
- Last, if they start sharing their personal stories about how GOD Almighty saved them from danger or trouble, and how the Holy Spirit was there for them and inspired them, then I would tell them that Allah Almighty can still love them and have the Holy Spirit guide them and save them from trouble, because He does it all the time even to non-Muslims and non-Christians too, because He is the Most
http://www.answering-christianity.com/mercy_of_allah.htm See also The Holy Spirit in Islam.